- Note: All of our polish is hand blended thoroughly by our small team. There may be some pigment particles present in a few select polishes (This is quite rare!). Many of our polish shades are highly pigmented and/or contain a large amount of glitter, therefore, some settling and/or pigment separation may occur over time. This should not affect the look of the polish on your nails. We recommend giving your bottle a good shake and/or roll, then apply polish normally. You may still notice settling (glitter or pigment) on the outside of the bottle, but, the inside will mix well enough to keep your polish looking lovely on your nails.
- Polish thicker than you'd like? Add 1-3 drops of your favorite nail polish thinner to the bottle and shake. Repeat this process until the consistency is to your liking. DO NOT add nail polish remover to any nail polish. Nail polish remover can damage your polish by breaking it down too much.
- Per glitter manufacturer information: bright glitter (especially neon/fluorescent glitter) may tint the polish base color. ALSO, polishes created with neon pigment or neon glitters may fade over time. Our testing process for all polish colors is a minimum of 1 month, and we have not experienced any fading during any of our testing periods.
- Each polish bottle is 12mL (February 2018 release and beyond). Prior to 2/2018 bottles were 8.5mL. Each bottle contains 2 large stainless steel mixing beads.
- Due to differences in screen monitors, photography lighting, and our polishes hand-mixed nature, there may be slight variation of polish color in person. (i.e. appearing darker or lighter in person.)